Corporate Volunteering is an instance in which CyD employees volunteer part of their time to help the community, especially those who need it most.
Since 2008, the Volunteer Program has been working with various institutions carrying out different activities aimed at providing support and joy to children, youth and the elderly.
Some volunteer activities are the following:
– Street route
– Dinner with children and adults of Hogar de Cristo
– Delivery and refurbishment of computers for schools
– Confection of closets for homes, walkways, libraries, vegetable gardens, among others
– Preparation of bread together with the residents of the homes
– Infrastructure improvements in schools and homes
– Christmas with meaning – toy donation campaign
– Blood donation
– Recreational activities for Hogar de Cristo youth and mothers